от 100 000 до 250 000 руб. до вычета НДФЛ
The primary focus for a candidate will be in applying different techniques (data mining/statistical analysis/build prediction systems/recommendation systems) using large company data sets to find opportunities for services and products and using models to test the effectiveness of different courses of action. The Candidate must have strong experience using a variety of data mining/data analysis methods, using a variety of data tools, building and implementing models, using/creating algorithms and creating/running simulations.
- Work with business cases to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions.
- Mine and analyze data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of product development and sales techniques
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering
- Extending company’s data with third party sources of information when needed
- Use predictive modeling to increase revenue generation, ad targeting and other business outcomes
- Analyze business cases and identify data sources (internal/external) and data mining/analysis methods to use
- Develop a normalization engine to execute cleansing/deduplication for a raw data through ETL process for data sources
- Create, train and test predictive models to solve defined business cases
- Develop algorithms to apply to data sets
- Design data structure models for collected data
- Facilitate the build of a solution from PoC to production
- Work with business owners to gather additional information about business cases
- Work with data that generated by core business
- Be ready to work in agile style (daily, sprint planning, sprint review, retrospective)
- Work in an environment that adapts quickly to creative change using agile principles
- Actively works with different development groups inside of organization
- Be ready to adapt a new tool/library/technology/platform
- Excellent English skill (work within Global team and global projects, reporting to manager in USA)
- Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision tree, clustering, artificial neural networks, etc.
- Strong understanding of math statistics (such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.)
- Experience creating and using advanced machine learning algorithms and statistics: regression, simulation, scenario analysis, modeling, clustering, decision trees, neural networks, etc.
- Proficiency in using query languages such as SQL
- Experience working with and creating data architectures, data models,data warehouses/data lakes
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in area of data analysis
- Strong data analytical skills
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving capabilities.
- Background in technology or professional services preferably in one or more of the domains of AWS, Azure, Security, or AI/ML
- Strong understanding of consulting business
- Strong structural work methods, multitasking and time management skills
- Self-driven independent work ethics that drives internal and external accountability
- May require periodic travel for workshops
- Any certification to related area preferred.
- Experience with common data science toolkits and libraries, such as pandas, keras, scipy, scikit, tensorflow,NumPy, MatLab, etc.
- Experience using statistical computer languages (R, Python, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
- Knowledge and experience using SQL language
- Experience using Azure/AWS services
- Experience with C++/C# as a plus
- Greater than 3 years directly related experience
- Master’s or PHD in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science